Welcome to Ningaloo Reef Adventure Camps. The following Teacher Materials are an extremely important part of creating a successful camp for your students and yourselves.
These materials are collected by Ningaloo Reef Adventure Camps and evaluated in order to ensure that the participating students get the most out of their camp. They enable Ningaloo Reef Adventure Camps staff to create a camp to suit all the participants and make necessary adjustments if needed.
Risk Management and Consent Forms
- Coral Bay Area Swimming and Snorkelling Information
- Coral Bay Area Swimming and Snorkelling Areas
- Risk Management Plan
- Risk Management Plan Part 2
- NRAC Emergency Response Plan
- NRAC Camp Management Plan
- List of Emergency Contacts
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Safety and Discipline Plan
- Ningaloo Reef Adventure Camp Booklet
Teacher/Staff in Charge Duties
- Provide list of student water capabilities to NRAC and inform NRAC of high risk students
- Be familiar with and model DoE Excursion and water based procedures/policies
- Download and complete Risk Management and NRAC Consent Forms
- Inform NRAC of food or dietry requirements and serious medical conditions
- Delegate and manage Staff/Adult Duties
- Supervise and delegate groups for Meals/Dishes
- One adult per group to supervise clean-up and dishes after meals
- Supervision of students activities and play
- Positive Attitude about activities and weather
- Participate with students in all activities, providing leadership and positive attitude
Payment & GST
Ningaloo Reef Adventure Camps requires a 30% booking deposit to secure your booking. Final payment is due during or just after the completion of camp. A 10% GST is placed upon the payments. A tax invoice is provided.
Once a camp is booked and deposit received, any cancellation will result in the deposit (or portion of the deposit depending on the circumstances) not being refunded. If deposit is still required after the 20 weeks prior to commencement date, and camp is cancelled, NRAC still requires the deposit (or portion of depending on circumstances).
Cancellation of Booking
If a School chooses to cancel a booking after a deposit is paid, normally there will be no refund. This aligns with the current Department of Local Government and Cultural Industries (Camp School Management) refund policy.
However, if a School cancels a booking as a result of a Department of Education directive that is specific to that school needing to suspend/cancel excursions, we will refund the deposit. We will happily look at alternative dates for your Camp outside your excursion restrictions.